FAIRFIELD SCHOOL, BATLEY (SCHOOL FUND) - is a charity that has been entered onto the Charity Commission Register of Charities, with the Registered Charity Number 1184419
Fairfield school is currently raising money to develop our playground area for all our pupils and staff to enjoy.
The playground is currently a large open concrete space. This will be transformed into 4 separate smaller areas with a safer soft crumb surface and artificial grass. These will consist of:
- A 'bike zone' to resemble a miniature formula one race track for bikes and trikes, complete with shed storage space.
- An ‘Active Zone’ with a roundabout, swing, climbing frame, sunken trampoline, bridge, tunnel, and den.
- A 'Gymnasium Zone' for our more active pupils to burn off some energy.
- A ‘Relaxation Zone’ with a sensory gazebo, seating area with planters and focal feature, interactive pathway with a sensory tambour tunnel.
We aim to complete the project at Easter 2023.
If you would like to help contribute in anyway here are some of the ways in which you can help:
You can donate via PayPal using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as a payee.
- If you would like to fundraise for us you can do this online with a Gofundme page which you can easily share on social media. To set this up please follow these steps:
- Click on this link here and enter our charity commission number 1184419 into the search bar.
- Fairfield School Batley (School Fund) will appear, click on the start button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add your information and a photo, this is simple to do and takes about 5 minutes.
- Once set up share your page. Any money donated to your page will go straight to Fairfield School, so you don’t have to deal with any funds.
4. Alternatively for a paper version you can download our Fairfield Sponsor Form
If you have any further ideas of how we can raise the money required or can help in anyway with fundraising, please don’t hesitate to make contact with our Fundraiser as below.
Sarah Breeze 07425 828597 or 01924 326103