We are proud to share with you the news that during June 2022, Fairfield School was awarded the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
LPPA is a nationally recognised award, that schools who work very closely with their families of pupils can achieve.
The school was assessed by an external advisor.
In order to meet the award, we had to provide evidence that we had achieved the following;
- commitment to working towards the LPPA award
- hold events in school for parents to work jointly with their children
- regularly evaluate our performance against the LPPA award
- provide parents with user friendly guidance an information to help them support their learning
- make and implement plans to achieve and maintain the LPPA award
- be a welcoming and friendly place for parents
- produce parents’ friendly policies to establish effective home-school links and improve pupil attendance, punctuality, behaviour and progress in school
- provide a good induction for all parents
- promote participation in lifelong learning opportunities available in school and in the community to parents
- provide good support for transition for parents when children change key stages or leave the school
Over the next three years we will be analysing our partnership with parents and developing further ways to engage parents within school activities
If you would like to read our report please click the links below